Robocut 2 - Flashcutting of Multilayer
- Variable vacuum suction table with different suction zone
- CCD camera for reading QR- or drill code on the multilayer
- Conditioning cycle time under 30 sec / PCB = about 2640 PCBs / 22h
- PCB-alignment via high definition CCD camera system
- PCB-laser thickness measurement to a measurement resolution of 0.2 microns
MULTILAYER FLASHCUTTING MACHINE
- Automatic flash cutting machine for processing pinor mass lam multilayers.
- Modular constructed system adaptable for available floor space and production capacity ratios.
- PCB-alignment via high resolution CCD camera system.
- Handling of the multilayer via 1 or 2 industrial robot systems, depending on the desired production capacity.
- Vacuum suction table with variable suction zones for processing different multilayer sizes.
- Reading in the production programs via QR code or drill code possible.
- Different goods carrier systems can be adapted to the system.
- Very low maintenance effort and therefore low maintenance costs based on our design which is focusingon easy maintenance and the use of service
- reduced industry components.
- Simple waste disposal through a big mobile and tiltable waste container. The container can also be transported with a forklift.
- Integration of a dry cleaning unit is possible.
- The machine controller and its software allow a multijob handling.
- Production data acquisition and evaluation.
- Resin holes deburring station.
- Processing of pin- or- mass lam multilayers
- Loading and unloading (horizontal or vertical) of and in different product carriers (angle magazine, trays, slot pallets, etc.)
- Flexible automation concept adaptable to the available space and production capacities
- Deburring station for resin holes
- Slip-sheet handling
- Storage place for unexposed panels for a continuous automatic process
- PCB-twist protection monitoring
- Recording and evaluation of production data