UNWIND/REWIND MODULE 6026
The UNWIND/REWIND module 6026 has been designed for easy roll-to-roll materials (copper, metal, etc) process. The roll is unwound with a constant tension to keep it aligned before being rewound.Advancement of the web is managed by a servo-motor installed in the rewinding system and the speed is controlled by an encoder.
The web alignment is controlled by an Ultra Sonic sensor in the Y direction and the tension is adjustable and controlled by an electronic device.
The new web is locked and sealed by the splice table with pneumatic hold down bars.
- 5 mt/min. maximum speed.
- Expanding shaft 3-inch with 6-inch adaptors.
- Web width up to 610 mm (24-inch) 110 kg max. roll weight capacity.
- Tension control device.
- Splice table with pneumatic hold down bars.
- Diameter compensation device.
- Ultrasonic edge guided system for material positioning.
- Clean, oil-less compressed air system.
- Web tension is held constant by a Dancer roll.