SEMI-AUTOMATIC LAMINATOR SA 3024 OC
The SA 3024 OC is a semi-automatic laminator designed and built for dry film photoresist, hot pressure lamination of PCBs and chemical milling parts.
This unit is capable to handle very thin panels up to 6,4 mm. The machine can be used also for cold application of DFSM on PCBs, before the final process in the Dynachem Vacuum Laminators.
In addition, two knobs with a graduated scale installed on the upper side of the unit can adjust the “off contact” of the lamination rolls.
- Suitable for innerlayer or rigid panels-full range from 0,025÷6,4 mm (0.001÷0.250 in.) thickness
- Operator interface in various languages by touch screen display
- Anti-static system
- Lateral cutting device with motor
- The “soft contact” automatic centering device and the motor driven input rolls align the panels with the dry film
- An electromagnetic clutch minimize the film waste between the PCBs during cold application
- The unit is provided with motor driven input/output rollers and is suitable for in-line operation
- Powerful vapour exhaust system
- Fine alignment device
- Accept 300 meter (1,000 ft.) rolls of dry film
- Provided with 3 or 6 in. adapters
- Panel sizes up to 610 mm (24 in.) wide
- Completely controlled by PLC