Manueller Laminator ML3024
The Manual Laminator model ML 3024 is designed to provide reliable lamination of dry film photoresist to inner layers, multi-layers, single-sided and double-sided printed circuit boards, and chemical milling parts.
Productivity depends on operating variables, such as panel dimensions, film type, feeding method, etc.
• Suitable for innerlayer or rigid panels—full range from 0.05–12.7 mm (0.002–0.5 in.) thickness
• Panel sizes up to 635 mm (25 in.) wide
• Both rolls driven
• Anti-static system
• Operator interface in various language by touch screen display
• Fine alignment device
• Completely controlled by PLC
• AC motor controlled by inverter
• Provided with 3 or 6 in. plastic adapter
• Clean, oil-less compressed air system
• Powerful vapor exhaust system
• Lateral cutting with motor
• Input fold idle conveyor