LAMINATOR ROLL-TO-ROLL RTR 3024
The Laminator Roll-to-Roll RTR 3024 has been designed for easy roll-to-roll materials dry film resist (DFR) lamination with hot rolls, single- or double-sided. The roll is unwound, tensioned, aligned and laminated. The DFR alignment is obtained by pre-centering operation initially carried out manually.
During lamination a more accurate centering can be achieved by a fine alignment device.
Advancement of the web is managed by servo-motor installed in the rewinding system and the speed is controlled by encoder.
The web alignment is controlled by Ultra Sonic sensor in the Y direction and the tension is adjustable and controlled by electronic device.
After lamination, the splice table with pneumatic hold down bars allows to lock and seal the new web.
- Single- or double-sided lamination.
- Anti-static bars system.
- Lateral cutting device with motor.
- Fine alignment device.
- Provided with 3-or 6-inch plastic adaptor for DFR rolls.
- Expanding shaft 3-inch with 6-inch adaptors.
- Web width up to 610 mm (24-inch) 110 kg material weight.
- Tension control device.
- Splice table with pneumatic hold down bars.
- Diameter compensation device.
- Ultrasonic edge guided system for material positioning.
- Clean, oil-less compressed air system.
- Stand alone cycle lamination.
- Powerful vapour exhaust system.